How long PBEC takes for their decision after Recruitments Results are sent

ray6855

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I tried searching but couldn't find so please do advise.

Can someone let me how much time (days,months)) PBEC takes once the recruitment results etc are mailed to PBEC.

Not sure if it would matter the labor is for NY EB3 2002 Nov.

Thx

No Time Frame

I think it all depends on luck and the officer handling our file

Some people are getting a decision in around a month, some in shorter amount of time and some like me are waiting for more than 3 months now.

My company attorney sent the recruitment results to PBEC in 1st weekf of March 2007 and after contacting them in May 2007, we found out through the receptionist that they are waiting for documents from our side. Our attorney gave them the tracking number and mentioned that it was signed by someone at the reception. They asked us to send a copy of the papers again (just in case)

Were recruitment results sent in your case? If so, when?

The good part is that I see a lot of members saying their file has been approved, so I see that they are working on the cases and trying to really clear the backlog, but thats again us being hopeful.

Good Luck,
PRHolder

It took 2 months for my labor to be certified after the recruitment results. Recruitment results were send in by 1st week of December. Labor was certified on Jan 31st from Philadelphia Backlog Centre.Goodluck!!!

Thank You PRholder and Isk

yeah luck is just about everything....

The recruitment results were sent on 4th of June as I got told so I guess 5th or 6th should be the time PBEC might have received it .

I probably should lay low for a month or so and see what happens. A Part of me belives sincce Sep is time for BEC's to be done with all the pending labors, it should be soon, but then again its a reason without logic to amuse myself.

Good luck to all..

PRHolder,
I'm in a similar situation like yours but in Dallas center. How did find the number to call? Is that the official number listed on DOL website?

Thanks.

I think it all depends on luck and the officer handling our file

Some people are getting a decision in around a month, some in shorter amount of time and some like me are waiting for more than 3 months now.

My company attorney sent the recruitment results to PBEC in 1st weekf of March 2007 and after contacting them in May 2007, we found out through the receptionist that they are waiting for documents from our side. Our attorney gave them the tracking number and mentioned that it was signed by someone at the reception. They asked us to send a copy of the papers again (just in case)

Were recruitment results sent in your case? If so, when?

The good part is that I see a lot of members saying their file has been approved, so I see that they are working on the cases and trying to really clear the backlog, but thats again us being hopeful.

Good Luck,
PRHolder

Number to call DOL

PRHolder,
I'm in a similar situation like yours but in Dallas center. How did find the number to call? Is that the official number listed on DOL website?

Thanks.

Hello so_depressed,

you can call U.S. Department of Labor at Backlog center in Dallas. here is the info (From - http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/times.cfm) :-
Employment and Training Administration
700 North Pearl St., Suite 400N
Dallas, Texas 75201
Phone: (214) 237-9111
Fax: (214) 237-9135

I hope the certification comes soon. I got the Recruitment Report from PBEC after 4 months after Recruitment Period Ended. We are all at the mercy of how these people work. Good Luck

Hi,

Any body knows how much time does DOL takes in regards to issue letter regarding the end of the recruitment period.

Thanks and Regards

Time Frame??

I am NOT sure I would be able to say exactly how much time it took to get decision after sending recruitment results as we sent the recruitment results 3 times before we got the certification

we had completed the recruitment in Jan 2007
Send the 1st set of recruitment papers in March 2007(after waiting for a month and half)
Sent the 2nd copy of recruitment papers in may 2007 after having a conversation with someone in PBEC mentioning that they were waiting for documents from our side (and did NOT know where our initial copy is)
We got Final Recruitment Report from PBEC on 13th June (they did NOT get the 2 copies we sent??)
We again sent the copy with a letter explaining what we had done (sent the copies twice) on 19th June 2007
and on 27th July 2007 - the online status shows CERTIFIED, so really speaking I think it depends on who had your case in hand and what is their mood and speed with which they work

Good Luck to all waiting

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

I just spoke with a lady at PBEC and she mentioned that they had received rebuttal to my NOF ( good thing it didn't get lost ), and the case has been assigned to analyst and I should be hearing soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get final decision after the case gets assigned to Analyst ?

Do you mind providing the phone # that you called?

How many days it take to get Hard copy once online status changed to certified? My case was showing certified online on 7/10 but still don't have hard copy.

Case - D-05217-xxxxx
Certified online - 7/10
Still waiting for hard copy.