How long it takes to receive paper Labour once approved on the web

srid121

Hi All,
My Case is showing as approved on Dallas BEP site.
My PD is March 2003 and case type is TR.
Its been more than a week since the status changed from "In Progress" to "Certified" on the website and my lawyer said he did not received any communication from DOL regarding it.
My question is, how long it takes to receive the Certified Labour (paper form) once the status is changed on the website.
Please add your comments if any based on your experience.
Thanks,
Sri

My case is just updated from " in process " into " certified " today. I also want to know when I will recieve the paper LC

How long it took to get the labor certified after recruiment report

Hi,

Can you tell me how long it took for you guys to see certified for the case after sending the final recruiment report to DOL. My case is Non-RIR.

Thank you.

Did you recieve your paperwork?
Thanks
varsityboys
Hi All,
Its been more than a week since the status changed from "In Progress" to "Certified" on the website and my lawyer said he did not received any communication from DOL regarding it.
My question is, how long it takes to receive the Certified Labour (paper form) once the status is changed on the website.
Thanks,
Sri

I have the same case for a week now.. what is the wait time for paper confirmation?

Hi All,
Thanks,
Sri

i have been waiting for more than 3 months to get lc approval paper. sometime in march, i saw the word "certified".
does any one have any email or phone number to call check for the status of paper

any insight is appreciated

:confused: can anyone put some insight into my case. My spouse is in India for next 2 months and need to attend visa consulate to comeback to US.
Any similar cases? any insight as to when my labor can get certified ?

My labor just(06/16) moved to "IN PROCESS" from "DATA REVIEW". All my peers got their labor approved in the last 2-3 months & are rocking for 485.

PD : 01/28/2004
Dallas center
RIR Filed : 03/09/2007
The delay is due to lost 45day letter and time spent in following up .

LC approved papers

Hi there folks...

I just got my approved LC DOL certified from the mail yesterday 6/28/2007!

My lawyers submitted the final documentation recruitment report about 15 days ago and it was approved in about 2 weeks! I am so happy about that.

I didn't get a chance to check my status from the website if it's in process or not, since the lawyer will not give me the ETA number. Now I think the DOL send the lawyer and myself the approved LC certification.

When I got it from the mail I know this was the decision and I am so nervous to open it up. But what a relief when I got the approval.

I hope you guys get yours soon. I prayed hard for this and God really answers prayers!

Regards...

Hi guys,

My labor is filed recently. My lawyer has given me a number like A-nnnnn-nnnnn. What does this mean? Does A mean Atlanta? How can I track my PERM labor in internet with that number? Please help.

Thanks,