How long before I start contacting USCIS - Interview scheduling taking 4.5mths

Zurich_girl

Registered Users (C)
I've submitted my N400/citizenship application in January 2017. Since 27 February 2017, the status on the USCIS site says that they are scheduling the interview, so the status hasn't changed in 4.5 months. How long should I wait before I start making inquiries with USCIS? Note that I live in Connecticut. Thanks!

I noticed that you may have applied using the four year one day rule...I am following this thread since I may end up doing that in 2018 too. Good luck with your application, hope you'll update when your interview is scheduled (hopefully very soon).

You can fix an infopass appointment with the USCIS and Check your application status. You will be required to carry all your application details which you have already submitted to USCIS.

Just wanted to provide an update - I got the interview notice last week. It is scheduled for Sept. Happy I got it; now I have to study the 100 civics questions. Nervous about my absenses from the US in the first 1.5 yrs after I got the greencard.

Good to hear! Look forward to your update. Are you applying using 4 yr and 1 day rule? If yes, are you indicating that on your application form?