1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is Online Courses?

Discussion in 'College Education in USA' started by Unbelievable, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Unbelievable

Unbelievable Registered Users (C)

Hi,

I am thinking of doing MS here but through online. Is there anybody who can guide me to right direction like is this type of online courses have some value in the job market or not, which college is better etc.etc.

Anyway I am here in USA for last 5+ here. My status is AOS. I am a computer programmer.

Thanks in advance.

Unbelievable :confused: :confused:

2. AjayKumar

AjayKumar Registered Users (C)

Let me know

Please let me know if you get any information.

3. great guru

great guru Volunteer Moderator

4. shampyshone009

shampyshone009 Registered Users (C)

Online courses are designed for individuals who are not able to attend the campus classes due to some issues. Online classes allows students to attend classes according to your convenience and also select the course according to your preferences. It is the best way to learn more...

5. jit2367

jit2367 New Member

I think there is no problem with online courses if they are providing certificate or degree affiliated from a reputed university. There are many students out there who are taking online courses along with their jobs. BTW, i also found heytutor.com/spanish-tutor for myself and they are providing nice courses and related materials.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017