1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

How can I renew my visa or reinstate?

Discussion in 'General B Visa and Related Issues' started by fontus2000, Jun 20, 2010.

1. fontus2000

fontus2000 New Member

Hi folks I need some advise on how I can get my visa renew or reinstate I had a 5 years tourist visa from Haiti I visit the United States 5 times my last trip in the states I applied for green card while I was there right now they cancel my visa can't get it renew they said it was because I applied for green card while I was on tourist visas.
  2. Triple Citizen

Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

Are you in the US right now or outside? It appears you are outside. Who cancelled your B-2 visa? What category was your green card under and what happened to its processing?