Hotel recommendation in Chennai near consulate

Milind Bhave

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I will be going for CP in Chennai end of May. Could somebody please suggest hotels in the vicinity of consulate and also how do i go about booking them ?

Thanks in advance,
Milind

Milind Bhave said:
Hi,
I will be going for CP in Chennai end of May. Could somebody please suggest hotels in the vicinity of consulate and also how do i go about booking them ?

Thanks in advance,
Milind

Avoid Savera.

Milind Bhave said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance,
Milind

Moving around Chennai is very easy. You get an auto or a taxi at very reasonable rates. So it is not important to stay close to the Consulate.
However if you wish to do so, I can give you names of two hotels that I stayed in and know about. You can walk to the consulate from the following hotels.

a) Crystal Residency: Standard not really great. Tariff is reasonable, approx Rs. 1500 (??). The numbers that I have are: 282 91305 , 282 91306.

b) Park Hotel : 5 star . Very neat. Tariff Rs. 4500 (in 2003).

Go to a search engine and you should be able to come up with several other hotels.

Raju

Raju595 said:
Moving around Chennai is very easy. You get an auto or a taxi at very reasonable rates. So it is not important to stay close to the Consulate.
However if you wish to do so, I can give you names of two hotels that I stayed in and know about. You can walk to the consulate from the following hotels.

a) Crystal Residency: Standard not really great. Tariff is reasonable, approx Rs. 1500 (??). The numbers that I have are: 282 91305 , 282 91306.

b) Park Hotel : 5 star . Very neat. Tariff Rs. 4500 (in 2003).

Go to a search engine and you should be able to come up with several other hotels.

Raju
I would receommend Park Hotel Since I stayed in their Delhi Branch for my CP interview for 11 days & it was a good experience all the way

Dear bhave,
You can choose hotel chennai gate because which is one of the best hotels in Chennai egmore is located very near of egmore railway station. They provides well service and maintained daily, may be it's suitable for you in Chennai.