• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Highest level of education - please help

BraveDane

I started at Graduate School in September 2010 and will finish my first course October 27, 2010, with an exam. If I submit my DV entry before October 27 and choose “(7) Some graduate level courses”, am I then doing it wrong?

Or should I just choose “(6) University degree” because I have my Bachelor’s degree?

How should it be interpreted, the question: WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, AS OF TODAY? You must indicate which one of the following represents your own highest level of educational achievement:?

Some graduate level courses or University degree will suffice... It won't affect you application. By the time you go for the interview you will have completed some grad classes. I know someone that selected high school with no diploma, and it was a mistake since he had a university degree and he contacted KCC and they said it's no problem, just bring proof to interview.

Last edited by a moderator: