• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

High school diploma

Bhr

hi all,
My wife is a selectee in 2017 dvlottery, and i'm the accompany person. As a matter of fact, i have lost my high school diploma, but i have my high school grades (the original version). Furthermore, i have all other universities' degrees - i.e, bachelor, master, and phd. I have also the temporary high school diploma nad pre-university degree. I just lost the high school diploma, would it be in serious problem at the interview??
Thanks for helping me

hi all,
My wife is a selectee in 2017 dvlottery, and i'm the accompany person. As a matter of fact, i have lost my high school diploma, but i have my high school grades (the original version). Furthermore, i have all other universities' degrees - i.e, bachelor, master, and phd. I have also the temporary high school diploma nad pre-university degree. I just lost the high school diploma, would it be in serious problem at the interview??
Thanks for helping me

As a derivative you don't need to prove education at all.

Please don't post the same question multiple times - post once and wait for an answer.