• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

High number cases

ramoz

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I have a question what happens if your number is current in August or Sept. someone said that you have 12 months to get your clearance ,so that means that this number might get cleared after 30th Sept so he/she wouldn't get the Visa.

Isn't that risky losing all your money.
So would you do that if you have a case with high number.

Unfortunqtely, that's like the roulette.
For some people, background checks take a few hours ( it depends on your country of origin, if you have lived in the US...). But for others, it takes weeks, thus risky when called at the end.
In the end , that's your call : do you want the visa that bad that you are willing to loose money ?

Thank you Catseyes

I take this chance to thank Catseyes for his/her enmormous effort

You know that I din't get the visa three years ago because of the calrifying check. Next year I added my fourth name and I was cleared in 15 days and I travelled do you think that this would help
I had a j1 visa

Last edited by a moderator:
You're very welcome Ramoz.

Now the question you sent via pm : finding a job in the US is a very broad question. Depends what you are looking for, and willing to do. Depending on your education, you can get well paying jobs, but it may take weeks or months to find one. So, some people accept "less rewarding " jobs so that they can pay the bills. Most stores pr restaurants are hiring sales representative or waiter/waitresses.