• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

High case number for EU chance?

octopus

Registered Users (C)
Friend of mine just won the lottery. His case number is 31500 from Europe. I have heard that this is pretty high number, does it realistically have a chance of processing?

Congrats! That's not such a high number considering I've seen a lot of CN 38-39k of 2018EU in Albania recently... Still everyone is safe under 40k if we look at the recent DV years stats

Assuming that is DV2018, that is not high.

I am DV2018 with Case Number : EU000018XX. Is this considered a Low Number? Can you tell me an approximate time, when I can attend the interview? DS260 Submitted in End May 2017, but unlocked 2 times.

Thank you

I am DV2018 with Case Number : EU000018XX. Is this considered a Low Number? Can you tell me an approximate time, when I can attend the interview? DS260 Submitted in End May 2017, but unlocked 2 times.

Thank you

Yes it is low. Probably a November interview (delayed because of your delayed submission).