• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hi Catseyes

medococo

Registered Users (C)
hi catseyes

how u doing

i asked a question before & u answered me

u told me that there was delay in ur case

i'd liketo know what's the resaon of that delay ???
& what was ur case number ???
i wanna ask u another q
if kcc choose first 5000 for example
u told me that its not nessecary to choose all the first 5000 case numbers
so.,,what will happen to those who willnot be chosen & thier case numbers is below the cutoff ???
should they wait or what ??
thats what happened with u ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
every month the kcc increase the cutoff number ,,,that means they will choose the case numbers below the cutoff then what will happen to those who havenot been chosen in the first cutoff ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Medococo, this is what Catseyes told you: "However, even if your number is below the cutoff, that does not necessarily mean you'll get an interview : the KCC may not be done processing your application, and other delays."
Pay attention to the bolded part. They are not going to drop your case if the processing is not done by the end of the month. They will continue it until it's done. And, that doesn't mean that everyone should wait until yours is done. Higher case numbers might be completed before you if you have problems.

1. I can only assume the reason for my delay: sent back the docs late because I married my bf. Look at my experince post in my signature.
But, what happened is that I got interviewed in June instead of in April ( my number was current since April ).

The worst things in case of delays are :
_ KCC is not done processing your application when Sept 30th hits.
_ All the 50,000 visas are given before you get an interview ( which can happen anyway, even without delays ) : indeed, KCC will book interview for people with higher numbers than yours ( but current in the given month ).

every month the kcc increase the cutoff number ,,,that means they will choose the case numbers below the cutoff then what will happen to those who havenot been chosen in the first cutoff ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, I'll really give details so that you finally get it. My case number was 18022 for dv05 for EU. It was current ( below the cutoffs ) in April.
Unfortunately, because of delays ( the answer from KCC was " they are being processed " = haven't processed them yet ), I did not get a date in April, nor in May. I was interviewed on June 1st. Of course, other people with higher numbers had interviews in the mean time ( if their numbers were below the cutoff for the considered month, and if KCChad processed the file ).