help with I-130 form

rassatou

Registered Users (C)
hi,

My husband just applied for his citizenship and he's still waiting for his interview, we've been married for 2 years now so we were thinking about filling I-130 form to put me in line. Hence, i have a few questions for you guys since I'm on a F1 student visa expiring in 2019.

1. Do we have to file other forms aside from I-130 for now

2. We had a stillbirth this past May, and i'm not sure if I have to list our girl on the form especially since he didn't add her name on his form when filing for citizenship, and we only have a non legal paper from the hospital testifying of her birth since no death certificates are issued by the state where we live, IA for stillbirths.

3. I've been living in another city & state, 4hr away from where we live because of the cheaper tuition, but visit during weekends and breaks. so what do i have to list as my current address since i'm on a F1 visa?: the apartment I'm renting now, my home address back home, or my husband's address which is listed on my driver license.

thank you in advance for all of your help.

You guys should file I-130 and I-485 concurrently right after he becomes a citizen.

2. Stillbirth = not alive when born, so doesn't count as a child

3. I think you should put where you are living when you submit the form (well I-130 is filed by your husband and he should list where he is living)

You guys should file I-130 and I-485 concurrently right after he becomes a citizen.

2. Stillbirth = not alive when born, so doesn't count as a child

3. I think you should put where you are living when you submit the form (well I-130 is filed by your husband and he should list where he is living)

ok, thanks