1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with filling out I-907 - Request for PP

Discussion in 'General I-140 and Related Issues' started by neamoni, Jun 20, 2007.

  1. neamoni

    neamoni Registered Users (C)

    Hi Guys,

    I have a very specific and technical question about filling out the I-907. I am filing I-140 concurrently w/ I-485 and I-765. I'm EB-3. On Part 2, #3, what is the classification/eligibility? Is that EB-3? If so, do we need to specify what EB-3 (professional, skilled worker or other worker), or since PP is available for all 3 categories and I-140 is attached it does not matter?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated. This pro-se filing is driving me CRAZY! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007

Share This Page