Help Please!! How can i correct error in my i-589?

d1omax

When filed out i 589 application i`ve got 2 mistakes in 2 questions:
1) Have you, your spouse or your child(ren) ever ordered, incited, assisted or otherwise participated in causing harm or suffering to any person because of his or her race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or belief in a particular political opinion?
I answered: YES (its the first mistake, true is NO)

2) After leaving the country from which you are claiming asylum, did you or your spouse or child(ren) who are now in the United States travel through or reside in any other country before entering the United States?
I answered: NO (but true is YES)

I`m very nervous about it. Is there any chances to correct it??

Thank u very much!!

You can either call 800 number and inquire or when you are scheduled for an interview, the AO will ask if you want to update anything in your application, that moment, you can change any information you want. But be aware, that having those answers might make AO have prejudice against you when he reviews your case before the interview.

You can either call 800 number and inquire or when you are scheduled for an interview, the AO will ask if you want to update anything in your application, that moment, you can change any information you want. But be aware, that having those answers might make AO have prejudice against you when he reviews your case before the interview.

I have to agree with you on that side ,on my interview day I had so much conflicting information based on what I filled and the lawyer had warned me about that , But I worked on them while back tracking and correcting the narrative AO kept asking the same questioner over and over to get the answers .