• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help needed for Adjustment of Status/ What to do for Adjustment of Status

m1rahim

Registered Users (C)
We have received DS230 and DSP 122 along with the selection letter.
A)Do we have to send back these forms to KCC and fill up I485 for AOS to USIC individually? Where should we submit DS230 and DSP122? USCIS or KCC? Or are we supposed to send all the forms along with I485 to USIC, nothing to KCC?
B)When we can file for AOS at earliest and when we can return DSP122 and DS230 to KCC? Do we need to wait for October 1st?
C) Are these following steps we need to do-----
1) Fill up the DSP122 and DS230 and send them back to KCC
2) Apply for AOS to USCIS
Or 3) All forms along with I485 to USICS
4) After USICS receives I485 with fees then send DV fees to KCC
5) USIC will call for finger print, biometrics etc before interview? Or after or do I have to make appointment for these?
6) After finger print USICS will send letter for interview?
7) How does the case number works for visa availability and approximate interview time? When can one expect interview if he or she has case number with AS3XXX?
Thanks, I appreciate your help. :)

m1rahim,

you need to know a several things about AOS based on DV. If u choose to do AOS, make sure u get these steps done.

1. Send only DSP-122 to KCC. You will get an acknowledgent in three weeks from KCC.

2. You must pay Diversity Visa fee before u applie for AOS.

3. You can only apply for AOS after October 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
m1rahim said:
We have received DS230 and DSP 122 along with the selection letter.
A)Do we have to send back these forms to KCC and fill up I485 for AOS to USIC individually? Where should we submit DS230 and DSP122? USCIS or KCC? Or are we supposed to send all the forms along with I485 to USIC, nothing to KCC?
B)When we can file for AOS at earliest and when we can return DSP122 and DS230 to KCC? Do we need to wait for October 1st?
C) Are these following steps we need to do-----
1) Fill up the DSP122 and DS230 and send them back to KCC
2) Apply for AOS to USCIS
Or 3) All forms along with I485 to USICS
4) After USICS receives I485 with fees then send DV fees to KCC
5) USIC will call for finger print, biometrics etc before interview? Or after or do I have to make appointment for these?
6) After finger print USICS will send letter for interview?
7) How does the case number works for visa availability and approximate interview time? When can one expect interview if he or she has case number with AS3XXX?
Thanks, I appreciate your help. :)

Hi m1rahim,

I am the same person that answered to your emails.

You should research this discussion board more. Check this thread by Catsyeyes

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=215048

She collected a lot of information about CP and AOS.