1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: F1 visa extension

Discussion in 'General F Visa and Related Issues' started by dav2fox1, Dec 19, 2007.

  1. dav2fox1

    dav2fox1 Registered Users (C)

    My friend is studying in high school in US holding one year F1 visa. Can he apply for F1 visa extension? If yes, how and what documents he need to submit?
  2. hannah2

    hannah2 Registered Users (C)

Share This Page