Help! Atlanta field ofice

Katienguyen

Hi, i put in my application since Jan 20, 2014, went in to get my finger print on Feb 15. On Feb 28, my application was put in line for interview scheduling. About 2 months later, I received the Yellow Leeter but then nothing since then. It has been 6 months and no interview date yet. I wondered if something's wrong? What should i do, can I contact anybody?

I checked the processing date of Atlanta field office and it said October 30, 2013. I'm not sure if it accurate because the backlog seemed to be too far. How does an InfoPass is going to help me?

I had the same frustrating delay when I filed the I-751 for the Green Card interview in that same Atlanta office. Though the N-400 application is different, it took them 9 months to schedule my GC interview.

InfoPass appointment is different from the USCIS phone number because the officers in that office, who are currently handling your applications, know exactly where you are in the interview line and can tell you approximately how longer you have to wait. They were able to estimate how longer I had to wait for my GC interview.

I checked the processing date of Atlanta field office and it said October 30, 2013. I tried to file a service request and it said my application is still within the processing time. It's so frustrating. I don't know how much longer do I have to wait. I'll InfoPass be able to tell me how much longer I have to wait?