• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help , anybody can answer this question !!

Cu015766

Registered Users (C)
My brother has just received his congratulations letter last week and he is in processing to complete his application and I do have couple of questions for you if I may
1) My Brother lives in Egypt now – Can he send the complete application back to DV administration via Express mail or DHL or does he have to use a regular mail form Egypt
2) Who is the petitioner in his Wife application – should he file his name or his wife information?

Thanks for your help.

hello,

you can send them package with any type of mail , they will receive it.

petitioner name is the name of person who received the notification letter.

you can also call them and ask questions.

thank you.

Thank you for your reply -
What phone Number? should I be using to contact them . Once again thank you for your help.

Thanks Anahit for advertising my post !

I do not understand why it has not been made into a sticky. But, I'm not the boss here... Maybe it's become Rajiv himself, or a moderator ( which we don't have in this DV forum ) did not write it.

Catseyes said:
Thanks Anahit for advertising my post !

I do not understand why it has not been made into a sticky. But, I'm not the boss here... Maybe it's become Rajiv himself, or a moderator ( which we don't have in this DV forum ) did not write it.
Thank you for all your time.
Sticky or not... we'll keep it on the top. ;)