help 2

fastteddybear

Registered Users (C)
now that i know that all f1 students are stamped d/s then how would she know if she was just considered to be out of status or illegally here since the law states if i am correct that it usually is just out of status are their instances that it is different. i really need to know because as my fiance plans to come visit me in two weeks i dont want her to try and find out different please help me thank u

how does your fiance's visit affect the annotation on your/her I-94?

and next time, please use some punctuation. It's difficult to read your writing.

help 3

it effects it because i was told that she was probably nto illeagaly here so she can come back in to visit i want to know if this is true or not

if she overstayed her I-20 by a year, but there was never an official finding of her being out of status, chances are she never accumulated any illegal presense. Now, will that prevent her from getting banned for years - yes. Will that help her get a visitor's visa - no.

if she never wrote/applied to USCIS for anything after she fell out of status, she probably was never found to be illegally present officially.

help

thank u for all ur help. so as u state if she never wrote or applied for anything everything should be okay. but now my last question is when she does apply we will have problems? like applying for fiancee visa or b2 visa or any kind of visa for that matter?

if she doesn't have a ban, she doesn't have it for any kind of visa. If she is subject to a ban, she will not get any visa for 10 years.