Hello Guys I just got this msg from CSC ....

zeifa

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys:
I just got an e-mail msg like below from CSC. Anyone knows what does it mean?

Application Type:*I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:*Case received and pending.

On September 27, 2006, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks

standard message

That's very standard message you get from them when you file I-129. Don't worry about it.

zeifa said:
Hello Guys:
I just got an e-mail msg like below from CSC. Anyone knows what does it mean?

Application Type:*I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:*Case received and pending.

On September 27, 2006, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks

Is this also standard response??
---
Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On November 17, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Rfe

Did they send you RFE? When did you apply and in how much you received your RFE?

Is this new H1 OR extension?

I think this is also standard message after you reply them with RFE.

shankyyy said:
Is this also standard response??
---
Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On November 17, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

chicagolady,
my h-1 has been approved as per the website. is there a way to tell whether the approval is with or without I-94? i don't know when the approval notice will reach the lawyers.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 24, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

What is the process

i would like to know what is the next step after i will get my hard copy for the I129.
do i need to travel to my country in order to get the Visa?

Thanks

There is no way to tell if they approved I-94. This is based on my personal experience 3 years back, not sure if anything has changed yet.

But let me know once you receive your hard copy.

Was this extension for first 3rd year? which center?

Good luck.

shankyyy said:
chicagolady,
my h-1 has been approved as per the website. is there a way to tell whether the approval is with or without I-94? i don't know when the approval notice will reach the lawyers.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 24, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

It depends what it says on I129. If you receive I-94 u don't need to go to your country.

sdvor said:
i would like to know what is the next step after i will get my hard copy for the I129.
do i need to travel to my country in order to get the Visa?

Thanks