Health Tips

laserlipo

Banned
HI..

1. To avoid diseases like hepatitis and Typhoid, eat 5 basil leaves everyday.

2. For tooth ache, keep a clove on the affected area.

3. Have a mixture of gingelly oil and egg, for 3 days, for menstrual disorders.

4. You will get a great relief from menstrual pain , if you have a gooseberry daily.

5. Boil the leaf of Malabar nut, squeeze its juice and add egg white. It subsides cough.

6. Eat the powder of dried ginger and cumin with sugar for relief from cough.

7. Have the mixture of mustard paste and honey for good relief from cough.

8. For a good relief from cough, mix equal quantities of basil juice, honey and ajwain juice and drink on an empty stomach.

9. Are you suffering from urinary infection? Drink a glassful of water with a pinch of cardamom powder.

10. Have a mixture of lemon juice and honey when you are suffering from cold.

The best advice I can give you is exercise daily and eat well. Eat at least 5 portions of fruit or vegetables a day. Try to cut out as much sugar and snacks as you can manage. Drink plenty of water. Exercise for about 30 minutes a day, remember this does not have to be running a million miles and lifting 10 ton weights. Walking is an excellent form of exercise and is great because you can walk briskly around shops whilst looking at really cute outfits!

I hope this helps..

eat 1/4 pound of nuts per day to help you feel full, and avoid over-eating. Nuts have the proper balance of fiber, lipid, and protein to make your stomach feel full.

Tips for the health are as bellow :

1) Nutrition and Health Diet
2) Do the exercises
3) Do not smoking
4) Do not drink wine
5) Eat the good vegetables and fruits
6) Move More
7) Reduce Stress
8) Go Gym regularly

Here is what you need to do, if you are serious about losing weight and keeping it off. Eat 6 small meals a day about every 4 hours. Here what that will do for you, your metabolism will increase (i.e. Loose weight) and you will have more engry. If you go on a diet and eat less, your metabolism will slow down and store to fat. That is why diets dont work.

Hon, you need to go and talk to your mother. Don't wait any longer. I would be devastated if my daughter didn't come to me. And you're going to have to find the strength to do many, many adult things now, so there is no point in waiting.

HI..

1. To avoid diseases like hepatitis and Typhoid, eat 5 basil leaves everyday.

2. For tooth ache, keep a clove on the affected area.

3. Have a mixture of gingelly oil and egg, for 3 days, for menstrual disorders.

4. You will get a great relief from menstrual pain , if you have a gooseberry daily.

5. Boil the leaf of Malabar nut, squeeze its juice and add egg white. It subsides cough.

6. Eat the powder of dried ginger and cumin with sugar for relief from cough.

7. Have the mixture of mustard paste and honey for good relief from cough.

8. For a good relief from cough, mix equal quantities of basil juice, honey and ajwain juice and drink on an empty stomach.

9. Are you suffering from urinary infection? Drink a glassful of water with a pinch of cardamom powder.

10. Have a mixture of lemon juice and honey when you are suffering from cold.

I haven't tried most of your tips here. Is this proven or been tested? Anybody?

Great,You are best advice sharing, I do daily this exercise and eat well. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits or vegetables per day. Walking is an excellent form of exercise and is great because you can quickly walk.

Hello hey wats up why not you try the MonaVie Juice..that's also very good juice....For get slim & good health much more people try this...

Best health tips given to below:

1 Win a relaxation technique and use it once a week at least.
2 Take a walk every day.
3 Drink plenty of water all the time.
4 Stop smoking.
5 get enough sleep well.
6 Know yourself, and realize you are worth a good life.

The Best Juice MonaVie

You have to do some exercise in every morning...maximum 2 hours per day....it's the best idea to control your blod pressure...

My favorite go-to health tip for people is an easy first step: eat breakfast! Eat within an hour of waking to kick start your metabolism for the day. Make it a healthy breakfast such as egg whites and vegetables, oatmeal and fresh fruit, greek yogurt and granola, or whole wheat toast with almond butter. Start the day off right and you are more likely to continue that throughout the day!

For keeping healthy it's very important to maintain a healthy diet. After that a proper work out can give you a fit and healthy body.

Health and Fitness has now become one of the major concerns. Now, life has become more simple and easy. Everything we need is just a phone call away. This easy life of today has restricted us to do a bit of physical exercise which is required to keep the body fit and healthy. We get instant, spicy and variety of food which lose their nutrition during the process. Healthy diet and physical activities are very important for a healthy body. Following site gives 10 easy and beneficial tips for healthy body.
http://www.fitness.gov/10tips.htm