Have V-1 Visa and Can I get Multiple entry visa

damodar_gd

HI,
I have a canada V-1 visa ( Single entry Visa) and valid till March. Recently I visited canada by car and at the port of Entry ( Sarnia ), they checked my visa and striked off with a blue line on the visa.
As per the information from "cic.gc.ca", a single -entry visa which is issued in USA can be used multiple times to visit Canada till the visa expired.

Now Can I visit canada with the same Visa ?
If I cannot visit canada with the same visa then Can I apply for Multiple entry Visa ?

Can I get a visiting visa at the port of Entry ( Sarnia)?

Can some one help me...

Thanks
Damodar

HI,
I have a canada V-1 visa ( Single entry Visa) and valid till March. Recently I visited canada by car and at the port of Entry ( Sarnia ), they checked my visa and striked off with a blue line on the visa.
As per the information from "cic.gc.ca", a single -entry visa which is issued in USA can be used multiple times to visit Canada till the visa expired.
Now Can I visit canada with the same Visa ?

-- You have answered this question when you wrote the info you got on the cic.gc.ca site.

If I cannot visit canada with the same visa then Can I apply for Multiple entry Visa ?

-- If you feel the need, you can apply for the multiple entry.

Can I get a visiting visa at the port of Entry ( Sarnia)?

-- Depends on your country of citizenship. If u r an Indian citizen, the answer is "No".