1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

Have V-1 Visa and Can I get Multiple entry visa

Discussion in 'Temporary Visas for Canada' started by damodar_gd, Oct 24, 2007.

1. damodar_gd

damodar_gd New Member

HI,
    I have a canada V-1 visa ( Single entry Visa) and valid till March. Recently I visited canada by car and at the port of Entry ( Sarnia ), they checked my visa and striked off with a blue line on the visa.
    As per the information from "cic.gc.ca", a single -entry visa which is issued in USA can be used multiple times to visit Canada till the visa expired.

Now Can I visit canada with the same Visa ?
    If I cannot visit canada with the same visa then Can I apply for Multiple entry Visa ?

Can I get a visiting visa at the port of Entry ( Sarnia)?

Can some one help me...

Thanks
    Damodar
  2. bigboy00

bigboy00 Registered Users (C)

-- You have answered this question when you wrote the info you got on the cic.gc.ca site.

-- If you feel the need, you can apply for the multiple entry.

-- Depends on your country of citizenship. If u r an Indian citizen, the answer is "No".
  3. damodar_gd

damodar_gd New Member

Thanks. I am an Indian. So I cannot get the visa at the port of entry.