Have recent payslips but not older ones for H1 to H4

karizmatic

Hi,

I am filing for I539 for H1 to H4. I have 3 recent payslips and my spouse's papers are also all in order and impeccable. Thing is, from Jan to March I do not have any payslips but I do have a training letter for the same period from my employer(according to whom I was not out of status even if I was not drawing any salary).
My concern is will the USCIS go to such length as ask for my previous payslips (older than last 3 months)?
And if they do will they consider the my training situation as out of status?

I would really appreciate an answer, this is causing a lot of tension.

Regards

Or would it be a better option to file from India for a new H4? But Im hesitating from doing that since we got married in a court in US and the indian embassy asks for photos and other proofs of the ceremoy and might think it a mere paper marriage(which it is not). But I do not any proof other than the marriage certificate. Please advise!

Or would it be a better option to file from India for a new H4? But Im hesitating from doing that since we got married in a court in US and the indian embassy asks for photos and other proofs of the ceremoy and might think it a mere paper marriage(which it is not). But I do not any proof other than the marriage certificate. Please advise!

"indian embassy asks for photos" Why you will go to Indian embassy for H1 or H4 visa? US visa is issued by US embassy or US consulate.