H4 visa at New Delhi Embassy

ksam

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

My spouse went for H4 interview at New Delhi Embassy on 8th June. How long does it take for them to return the passport via courier service. Till today we haven't received it. Anyone who recently went to Delhi embassy for visa, please shed some light.

Also getting the visa issuence fee receipt from the consular officer means getting the visa stamp in passport ?? just wondering ...

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

1. It takes around one week for the passport to be returned to the individual. You can ring up TTSERVICES and check up, they will inform you whether they received it from Consulate or not.

2. Once the fees is accepted consider that the stamping is already done. So don't worry about stampng and go ahead with your travel plans.

3. I got my H4 stamping from Delhi Embassy few months back.

IAF2004

pls share your exp Ksam

Hi Ksam,

I am planning to visit the new delhi embassy on July 1st for her H4 stamping.. Can you pls share your exp at the embassy...what were the Qs asked and what docs were reqd... Also can i accompany my wife as my H1 was stamped in Oct 2003.... Since then I am here i India as I could not go for personal reasons....

PLS SHARE YOUR EXP as it will help me a LOT !!!

Thanks a ton Ksam..and if anyone else also has a delhi H4 stamping exp pls share

Nice guy

my spouse's experience was overall very good. she got the visa and passport back in exactly one week. she was asked about the marriage and her studies. my docs were perfect in order so the officer didn't bother asking any Q about me. from what i heard, they are very particular about W2s and pay stubs AND your pay must be equal or higher than what it says in your LCA. but they treat everyone differently according to their own situation. you cannot accompany your spouse into the consulate unless you are also applying for the H1 visa at the same time, so she has to go on her own.

good luck with your interview.

KSAM & iaf2004 pls reply

Hi Ksam & iaf2004

you both got H4s from the delhi consulate. U would know my situation looking at the details below...Can u tell what else would i require...ALSO Can u pls share what docs did u give it to your spouse for h4 stamping...

i would really appreciate your support/help on this...

THANKS A TON !!.

PS: IF anyone can shre his views on my situation it would be kind !!