H4 to H1- Travel to India

ash14

My situation is as follows:

My husband and me came to the US in april 2012 on L1b and L2 visa respectively. My husband applied for H1b for the year 2013 through a different employer B which got approved. He began working for emplyoer B from October 1 2013. I am planning to apply for H1b for this year on April 1st 2014 through another employer. My present status is H4. I want to travel to India for vacation. My question is as follows:

1)I want to travel to India in March 2014 and get H4 stamped immediately. I want my employer to apply consular process for my H1b on April 1st and not COS. I will travel back to US on h4 by April end before my H1 gets approved. Then after I am in US, apply for COS. Once H1 and COS is approved, do I have to travel back to India for stamping before October 2014 or is that not required?

2) Can my employer apply H1b with COS on April 1st and after that I travel to India immediately and return before H1b is approved. Will my COS be void then? Can I apply again for COS without it causing any issues to my H1b? In this situation what happens when I go for H4 stamping in April since I have applied for H1b?

I want to go to India for 2 months and want to avoid H1 stamping in India and hence these questions. I can travel anytime between March and October. What is the best case scenario for me? How should I apply for H1b and when should I travel if I need to avoid H1b stamping in India? What are the complications that will arise?