H4 Status Issue.

mu1234

I am on H1 Visa with Company A till Oct.08 and I got new Job So I transfer my H1 along with my wife's H4 Visa to Company-B ( H4 is filed by Company-A and Approved till 2010) but before I got approval for both I lost my Job from Company-B in Jan.09 and I got new Job with Company-C So, I transfer my H1 based on receipt notice I received from Company B to C.
Company B Cancled my H1 in March 09 and because of that My wife H4 did't get Transfer from A to B and got denied notice.
My Currrent company wants to file her H4 but after my H1 Approval.

Que:
Does she have valid status as her H4 Trasnfer from A to B got denied?
If not than Please suggest us ?
Thank you.

Maulik

I am on H1 Visa with Company A till Oct.08 and I got new Job So I transfer my H1 along with my wife's H4 Visa to Company-B ( H4 is filed by Company-A and Approved till 2010) but before I got approval for both I lost my Job from Company-B in Jan.09 and I got new Job with Company-C So, I transfer my H1 based on receipt notice I received from Company B to C.
Company B Cancled my H1 in March 09 and because of that My wife H4 did't get Transfer from A to B and got denied notice.
My Currrent company wants to file her H4 but after my H1 Approval.

Que:
Does she have valid status as her H4 Trasnfer from A to B got denied?
If not than Please suggest us ?
Thank you.

Maulik
H4 status is tied to your H1 status. H4 extension is not filed by employer A or B it is filed by H4 holder.
if your wife has valid I-94 based on H4 status then she is on H4 status.
Till what date is H4 holder I-94 valid?
till what date is H1 holder I-94 valid?