H1VISA: MUMBAI ROCKS, Successfull CP for myself as well as go cp, vinor unni cp and otherd

Do you need the 140 Application

Isnt the 140 approval not enough. I asked my lawyer to send those docs to me and she is saying that those are not necessary and isnt giving me the copies easily. Is it worth to pursue to get those copies?

congrats on your GC .. enjoy ! :)

trishul.

Whom did you ask to pick the p4

Hi,
who picked the p4 and at what point it should be done.
Because i have given the address over here in p3 and where will be the p4 mailed to,
or can i ask somebody to pick the p4 and how is it going to work
or shall i have to mention the indian address to mumbai consulate.
Thanks,
SamInd

No Title

Couple of friends wanted to know abt docs to carry.. pointed them to this thread,, as it has got nice attachment of doc and pdf files..

H1visa GREAT JOB!!

No Title

Samind,

Once you phone consulate and you know the date you can ask someone to pick it up..

H1VISA1 Question regarding your case

H1visa1,
as you already mentioned that your wife is never here before and her passport is not having a valid visa before going for the cp interiview. I am seeing lot of postings on this site that at the time of interview the officer over there asks a question to wife that whether her passport is holding a valid visa or not. Have you faced this question i mean your wife, if so what was the answer and whats the response from the officer over there. I am asking this question because i have seen every posting of success cp in mumbai or chennai that there is a question for wife that whether her passport has a valid visa or not.
As i already mentioned you my case is similar to yours my wife is never here before and she is not having any visa on her passport.
Help me out.

Thanks,
SamInd

good hotels to stay near lilavati or hinduja in bombay

hi,

I am looking for reference for some good hotels near these two hospitals in bombay and also numbers or any other information on how to book room in them..
I am planning to go for medical test on the very next day of reaching bombay( will be reaching around midnight and going for medical in the morning).

Thanks,
abc2345

No Title

Samind,

Just tell tell them ur wife has not been to US>> they may at the most ask marriage photos.. relax buddy.. ur all set for GC with ur wife..

No Title

try search for HMATC, some people posted abt it.. I stayed in Hotel sapna... but dotn have any details.. some relatvives did bookings..

Birth cerificate

One has to have birth certificate ?
I have got only certificate of Birth which is a true copy .Which says that the following details are an extract from the register of Birth.
Will this kind of certificate of Birth which is a true copy will be acceptable as birth certificate??????????
please advise..........soon.I have cp in few days.

What about Police Certificates?

H1Visa, Your document list does not mention any police certificates from US/India. Are they not required? Thanks.

No Title

I think Police certs are required only if u stayed outside the country,

I (cp-gc) still carried them, it takes 4 weeks, I went to SF consulate and got it.. easy..

Wife had POE 4.5 months after interview

There was no problem.... Most people know that dependent can join primary applicant within 6 months.

Consular process documents

Dear Friends,

I need a sugession from all of you.

Actually I attended a consular processing interview at chennai last year, during interview consular officer officer ask me to bring some more documents related to my company. All my documents are still with consular officer and paid the visa fee during my interview.
My employer said that we will provide documents.....I am working in India for same employer. I belived my employer that he will give all the related documents and waited all these days.... but now he is telling that we can not provide the documents...now I am totally struckup in India becasue of this documents.......
I requested my employer many times but he is not willing to provide. I am totally tense because of this. Please help me what can I do for this. Is there any alternative way to get my GC....any 180 days rules apply for the consualr processing also.

Please suggest me on this.

Thanks
Kumar