H1B Transfer

Damy

HI,

I worked with company A for 2 years, and did my h1b transfer to Company B.
Once i got my file number , I started working with company B , since 3 months i am with company B .Till date I haven't received H1B approval for Company B.
Now I am planning to Join to company C.

my questions are

1. Is it required i need to wait for company B H1b approvals then i Can do the H1b transfer for company C
OR I can do H1B transfer with company C using company B's file number,because i don't have H1B approval for Company B

2.What are all required for I want to go H1b transfer with company C .
is it required all previous H1b approvals for H1B transfer to new company.

2.I am changing to third company, is it have any impacts on my green card process, if i change many companies.

Please let me know requested information , it helps me lot
Thank You Very Much.

Regards
Damy

h1 premium

Hi friends,
I have to travel to India (tickets booked for 11/09/07) and haven't received my H1 extension papers yet (140 approved).
My employer and lawyer assure me that the H1 extension was applied in premium a week or so back, but the web site and the hotline don’t have any information for the H1 extension been put in premium.

Two questions:
- Is it possible that the website and hotline have outdated info?
- Would the recipt number for the H1 premium case be the same as the non-premium receipt that we received earlier? (I read on this forum that the receipt number (for tracking on website) will remain the same, just looking to confirm)

Thanks