H1B Transfer from home country

mj123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am currently in India (never travelled to USA) and have approved H1B and stamped on the passport from Company A
Due to some issues with Company A contract , I found another Company B who is ready to file for H1B transfer.
Company B has already initiated the transfer process and i will get the H1B transfer receipt soon.
Company A is eager to get be on board and want me to sign the new contract (which i don't want to).

Plan 1
1. Travel on Company A H1B approval notice and work with Company A for about a week (show them my concern over new contract).
2. Use Company A H1B approval notice to apply SSN
3. Work with Company B from the second week since by that i will have the transfer receipt

Questions on Plan 1:-
1. Is it ok to travel on Company A and then after a week start working for Company B provided I get H1 transfer receipt?
Company A is not going to pay me Salary until I get the project (while on bench).
2. Is it ok to use Company A H1B approval Notice to apply for SSN and DL
3. What are the chances of H1B Transfer rejection as I read that H1 transfer require I-94 and recent paystub

Plan 2
1. Get H1B transfered to Company B in a premium way
2. Travel using Company A stamp and Company B H1B approval notice

Questions on Plan 2:-
1. What are the chances of H1B transfer rejection as i have never worked for Company A?
2. What will be my status in case of H1B transfer rejection? Will i be out of status?

Thanks in Advance.