H1B>> RFE>>H1B Denial>>Appeal

s2s1

I was with Company A till 28th Sep 2010 and my I-94 Expired on 8th Oct 2010. I applied for my H1B Transafer to Company B on 28th Sep 2010. i got RFE in Jan
2011 asking for Employee-Employer relationship. My Employer replied to that RFE including Client Letter.

In any case if my H1B is denied, then i will Appeal for it.
I want to know, if my H1B is denied, Then After i Appeal, Can i again Transfer My H1B to some other Company C and still stay in USA.

I am confused because my H1B visa is still stamped with the name of Company A, But i am with company B since 28th sep 2010 (but this Transfer is not done
yet). and my H1B as well as I-94 expired 6 months back.

Please tell me, Can i again Transfer My H1B to some other Company C, After i Appeal.
Your help will be Highly Appreciated.

I have same issue. Can anyone please reply to this post?

I Came to US on H1B visa on 18th Oct 2007 with I-797 & I-94 valid till 23,Sept 2010.
My company applied for H1b transfer to its sister concern company reciept dated 23 sept 2010.
Got Rfe in feb 2011 and my company respond on 21 March 2011.
Now finally i got denial as per online status dated 4th,May 2011 for h1b transfer/extension.

Q. What would be my current status ( Legal/valid ,Out of status , Unlawfull/illegal)?

Q. What options do i have as per my status?

Note: my H1B as well as I-94 expired 8 months back

I was with Company A till 28th Sep 2010 and my I-94 Expired on 8th Oct 2010. I applied for my H1B Transafer to Company B on 28th Sep 2010. i got RFE in Jan
2011 asking for Employee-Employer relationship. My Employer replied to that RFE including Client Letter.

In any case if my H1B is denied, then i will Appeal for it.
I want to know, if my H1B is denied, Then After i Appeal, Can i again Transfer My H1B to some other Company C and still stay in USA.

I am confused because my H1B visa is still stamped with the name of Company A, But i am with company B since 28th sep 2010 (but this Transfer is not done
yet). and my H1B as well as I-94 expired 6 months back.

Please tell me, Can i again Transfer My H1B to some other Company C, After i Appeal.
Your help will be Highly Appreciated.