H1b Requesting additional evidence or information

hi rena

actually its exactly 7 days after the last update ..i hope i shd get in a weeeek for sure..:)

thanks
regds
kanna

kannappan said:
hi rena

actually its exactly 7 days after the last update ..i hope i shd get in a weeeek for sure..:)

thanks
regds
kanna

hi,

My RFE got answered on 23rd OCT in regular processing,till now no updates on site.In some cases will get approval one week after RFE submission.

Rgds
Samath

Hi samth,

Tats a bad news..even mine is Reg proc...did u chk wit atorney for the delay?

is Rena's case is PP or Reg proc.?

regds
kanna

My h1 is filled in VSC on May24th and transferred to texas. USCIS has raised a query on Sep 9.

And my consultant had replied for the query on Sep 27. But still my status in USCIS is same "On September 9, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case."

when i call my consultant he tells me we have to wait. Its already 70days and i am worried . What should i do?

Rajan1234 said:
My h1 is filled in VSC on May24th and transferred to texas. USCIS has raised a query on Sep 9.

And my consultant had replied for the query on Sep 27. But still my status in USCIS is same "On September 9, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case."

when i call my consultant he tells me we have to wait. Its already 70days and i am worried . What should i do?

Hello,

you need to check with ur attorney wether they had send the documents are not? i think INS should receive the documents about query with in 3 months .that is the time limit for query in normal processing..

samath

Thank u samanth..i will check with my attorney.....is there a way where i can call UCSIC and check whats the status directly or we need to go through attorney...

Hi all

All tense moments nw gone.:)
i got my case approved today Nov 14th.

But with a strange Message lik ths "On November 14, 2006 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case."

Does this hv any significance too...i thnk i hv had all sortsa probs here..

1)transfer to centre
2)RFE
3)delay in approval
4)now a new status :(

kannappan said:
Hi all

All tense moments nw gone.:)
i got my case approved today Nov 14th.

But with a strange Message lik ths "On November 14, 2006 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case."

Does this hv any significance too...i thnk i hv had all sortsa probs here..

1)transfer to centre
2)RFE
3)delay in approval
4)now a new status :(

hi kannappan,

congrats!
from which INS did you apply for H1,is it normal processing?

Rgds
Samath

Hi kannappan,
Congrats for ur approval...
Still i am waiting for my approval...My last update was oct 30th that the RFE documents are received....when can i expect my approval?

Hi sruthi,

thanks..

My last update was on Nov 2nd reg RFE..now Nov 14th aproved.

am sure it shd come for u in ths week.

morevr , is my case approved ..ru guys 100% sure...coz the mesg was diff frm other approvedd cases?

regds
kanna

Below is my status -

Applied - May 24(Vermount)
Transferred to Texas - Aug 08
RFE - Sep 07
Current status -> "We have requested for more evidance on sep 07"

My consultant said he had sent the document on Sep 27. Again my consultant sent the document on Nov 15. He sent for 2 of us and other guys status was updated on Nov 20 saying the "documents are received and we will mail u the update".

But my status is still the same till today. As its just 13days away from the 90day slab i am nervous abt my petition.

What should i do? any suggestions :confused:

I think it means that the I-94 may not have been sent along with the approval. You may have to travel outside US to a consulate and obtain a visa and come back in. At the port of entry you will recieve your I-94.

kannappan said:
Hi sruthi,

thanks..

My last update was on Nov 2nd reg RFE..now Nov 14th aproved.

am sure it shd come for u in ths week.

morevr , is my case approved ..ru guys 100% sure...coz the mesg was diff frm other approvedd cases?

regds
kanna

hi

I have applied for H1B and recently my case was given the following status

"On September 25, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case."

can anyone Let me know what exactly makes USCIS to push the case to this stage.
Also does the empolyer fall short everytime or do i need to submit more docs for evidence.

Replies asap .

regds
kanna

hi

I am lucky, I applied for h1 and I got RFE twice. I got Second RFE in september and I cleared the requirements but till now I didnt get any answer from USCIS....please let me know how much time it takes??? I am really depressed please help me.............. :confused: