H1B>>>>To >>>>H4 >>>&am

ss90

My wife , first time she entered into US with an H1-B visa. Later like within a month I transfered her from H1-B to H4( this was becuase the employer was asking her to relocate from Cleveland to California) .Later after 8 months we again changed her status from H4 to H1-B.

But her VISA with the first employer got expired last year ie., June 2001. Now she is with a different employer and sending her documents for VISA REVALIDATION.

The question is change of Status from H1-B To H4 again to H1-B will create any problems in VISA REVALIDATION.Also can we REVALIDATE THE VISA in US for these kind of cases.

Please advice.

Not a clear revalidation...

It might be rejected. The preceding status has to be the same visa category. However if the latest H4-H1 came with a I94, she need not worry about having the visa stamp in passport.
However she has to get the visa stamp if she leaves US and tries to come back again.

Yes

The second H1-B came with I94. Sorry for the confusion. Actually it is H1B(First) To H4 Then to H1B(Second) and again to H1-B(Third). The visa category is same like the first employer visa is an H1-B and now we are trying to revalidate for H1-B. Hopefully this should not create any problems. Please advice.

If she has H1B (second ) stamp...

it is a clear case of revalidation. Otherwise it may be rejected.