H1B Extension denied after RFE

saber

Guys help me out.....

My orginal visa expired on feb 15th. Before that I transferred my H1 to another company and got a receipt notice. After few days go RFE which was sent in jan month, 2007.

In the mean time, I applied for another H1B on Feb 25th as I got fulltime offer with another company and started working for that company after getting receipt number.

Got RFE, sent response in april month and sent response to them. After few months, when I looked online it said that my h1b extension was approved and the next day it was updated as notice sent to USCIS and port of entry on approval. I thought it was approved but came to know yesterday that It was denied.

kind of confused here....Got Approval notice but didn't get I-94 along with approval. A letter came from uscis that approval has denied as I didn't maintained status at the time of applying for extension.

Can anyone please suggest me what In have to do now?

Hi...
What i can make out of ur explanation is..prolly Your H1b was approved but your COS(Change of Status) was denied..because you were on No - status for a while. As far as my knowledge goes ...(if thts the case... which you got to find out from your attorney) you will need to exit the country get ur h1-b stamped in order to get it activated and return to presume work.

Your H1b is approved but your status is not transfered or extended that is the reason your h1 does not come with I 94.

Now you need to go out of country to get your visa stamped with your new H1 approval notice before start working with yur new H1 sponser. As of now you do not have any legal status in US.

Guys help me out.....

My orginal visa expired on feb 15th. Before that I transferred my H1 to another company and got a receipt notice. After few days go RFE which was sent in jan month, 2007.

In the mean time, I applied for another H1B on Feb 25th as I got fulltime offer with another company and started working for that company after getting receipt number.

Got RFE, sent response in april month and sent response to them. After few months, when I looked online it said that my h1b extension was approved and the next day it was updated as notice sent to USCIS and port of entry on approval. I thought it was approved but came to know yesterday that It was denied.

kind of confused here....Got Approval notice but didn't get I-94 along with approval. A letter came from uscis that approval has denied as I didn't maintained status at the time of applying for extension.

Can anyone please suggest me what In have to do now?

H1 Pending and Great Guru... thanks for your comments. I contacted lawyer and he told me that if I leave US for stamping to get ew I-94 the chances of denial are high itseems. So, he told me to apply for MTR(motion to reopen). Now my case is under "supervioury Hold". What does it mean?

Also, if MTRs are denied, do I need to appear in court? Please respond