H1B Application Sent on 8th august 05

sreech

Registered Users (C)
My application for H1B (new) has sent by express postal service on 8th august , upto now I didnt get receipt, any idea does it reached on 9th august if on 10th what would be exact process. Does any one applied on 8th 9th august pls share the information

thanks

Dont worry

Hi sreech,
even my employer sent the documents on 8th by FedEx, but we got a confirmation that it reached on 9th august. So ask your employer how they sent and if they got any confirmation. Iam also still waiting for my receipt number.
Good Luck

Selection process for petions received on 10th August.

Hi,
If it has been received on 9th August, it will definitely be processed. However, if it has been received on 10th august, computer will select randomly some petitions and rests will be returned along with fees. You can get more information about this at :

http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/newsrels/H-1Bcap_12Aug05.pdf

This document was posted on 12th August and clearly tells the procedure that will be followed with the forms that are received on 10th August.
Best of luck.

Rudra

Got the LIN NO TODAY

Hi vnbp_vrr , rudrap

Thanks for information, I just got LIN NO from my consultent, Its reached on 10th August, Its great my application was selected from random list.

thanks

I really hope you get approval . Did you mean that you got the approval notice .Does it says it has been approved . For some reason i am thinking you just received " Receipt Notice" . I hope i am wrong though

Good luck

Receipt Number and Filing Date - Re

Hi,

I filed for my H-1b at the very last minute.

My lawyer told me that it reached the INS Vermount Center on the afternoon of the 9th of August. The day before which they stopped accepting applications i.e 10th of August.

As soon as I got the receipt no (EAC no) from my lawyer I checked in the website, it states that our i129 petition was received on 12th of August.

What does it mean? Did my application go through or not?

More precisely my question is will they issue a EAC receipt number if they did not accept applications/ or do they issue receipt number for all applications and on a later stage return the application based on quota issues?

Any reply wud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Praveen

EAC-05-225-XXXXX

praveeng your application is accepted under the quota, you should note that your receipt date is 12th august which means that the EAC receipt is generated on 12th august. which is natural as within 14 days of your applications receipt the receipt date gets updated.
Dont feel nervous you are in the race. :) keep cool.

regarding my h1 application date

Hi friends,

can anyone please clarify my case?

I got the receipt today saying Received Date is 24th August and Notice Date too 24th august for the case type I129 for h1 processing.

USCIS says only applications that are received by aug 9th will be accepted and on aug 10th it wil be randomly picked.

Because i got the EAC number, i guess my application is accepted. Is it really accepted? what are the chances of h1 approval? what kind of queries can i expect? please help me with the info. my lawyer is a dumbo.. he doesn't know much.

thanks in advance for your response,

Hi arunvbl,

If you applied for the bachelor's degree quota of 65,000, then the quota was reached on August 10. Any applications received after the 10th will be returned.

If you applied for the 20k US Master's degree quota, then I guess you are in. I havent been following the 20k quota so closely though.

Does getting an EAC number mean that the petition will be considered in this years quota ? When I track my friend's case on the net, the message displayed is that application was recived on August 11th. Would it be considered ?

What Kind Of Processing Systems They Have..ever Seen Any Place

My H1B Sent on 6th Aug 05
10 th Aug they receved
20 th Aug I got LIN number and USCIS web site showing application recevied
29 OCT 05 they sent letter saying not selected the application under randon process..

But Still USCIS web site status showing the record.... It is some thing wonder full..total 65,000 records they cant control ? do we really need to go to such places where they do not have basic systems...LET THINK CARE FULLY

to SreeCH

Hi Sree,

DId you receive the letter saying that your application is not selected in randon process on 29th SEP 05?

Thanks,
MB