sanjb

Registered Users (C)
do we need a new visa stamp if we have a valid stamping but
change companies during the validity.can we reenter with the old
stamping?
Thanks

Do I need stamping............please help

Hi,

I\'d applied for my h1b transfer few months ago.I\'ve been working since I got my Lin number with the company which has applied for my visa transfer.Now I got my H1B approval.INS gave me a new H1B approval(with the column classconsulate as H1b chennai).

1.Do I have to get it stamped in my home country consulate (or)

2. can I just leave the country and return back holding my new approval for I94(my previous visa stamping in my passport is still valid till mar\'2003)
3.if th answer to question 2 is yes then do I have to my home country or can I go to canada and return back.

Thanks in advance

sanjib

make sure that you get the new i94 endorsed in the name of the new company and the expiration date matches the H1 approval and not that of the old company stamp.
i.e. Show old stamp and new approval to enter.

sanjib

make sure that you get the new i94 endorsed in the name of the new company and the expiration date matches the H1 approval and not that of the old company stamp. i.e. Show old stamp and new approval to enter.

jaxen.........please help me

Hi,
I\'d applied for my h1b transfer few months ago.I\'ve been working since I got my Lin number with the company which has applied for my visa transfer.Now I got my H1B approval.INS gave me a fresh H1B approval(with the column classconsulate as H1b chennai).

1.Do I have to get it stamped in my home country consulate (or)

2. can I just leave the country and return back holding my new approval for I94(my previous visa stamping in my passport is still valid till mar\'2003)
3.if th answer to question 2 is yes then do I have to my home country or can I go to canada and return back.

Thanks in advance

If you have a new I94

you need not go for stamping...
However you can either go to your home country or canada to get a new I94.
or use St.Louis to get revalidation. if U have a I94 issued along with H1 approval...

If you have a new I94

you need not go for stamping... However you can either go to your home country or canada to get a new I94. or use St.Louis to get revalidation. if U have a I94 issued along with H1 approval...

jaxen

Hi jaxen,

Thanks for your reply.
your answer is not much clear to me.INS issued a new visa without I94 at the bottom.The I94 column is written as void.I heard that if the old visa stamp is valid then I need not go for stamping,I can leave the country and return back.please try to be much clear in your reply.
what all documents I\'ve to carry.

Thanks in advance