H1 visa for BHMS - Homeopath ?

Apexahtrivedi

Hi

I am currently on H4 visa and in US. My husband is on H1 visa. I have done BHMS [Homeopath] from India. I have done 5 years Graduation course from recognized University.

I am thinking to convert my H4 visa to H1 visa. Can anyone please help me, how can I get H1 visa? Is it possible to attend some course / college and they can sponsor me H1 visa?

Thank you
Apexa

Educational institutions give F visas not H visas so "they" cannot give you an H visa unless you work for them.

BHMS is not an eligible degree/profession to get a H1 visa.

Hi

I am currently on H4 visa and in US. My husband is on H1 visa. I have done BHMS [Homeopath] from India. I have done 5 years Graduation course from recognized University.

I am thinking to convert my H4 visa to H1 visa. Can anyone please help me, how can I get H1 visa? Is it possible to attend some course / college and they can sponsor me H1 visa?

Thank you
Apexa

There is a misconception about Homeopathic medicines that they act slow.Medical profession is considered as one of the most oldest and respectable professions which has attracted the attention of several students worldwide.Homeopathy is a powerful approach to natural healing.More of folks in the United States might want to look into it.

Homoeopathy is an undisputable medicine for several chronic illness. Invented by a German Noble Laurate Dr.Samuel Hahnemann.

But question is who should practice. In US to pratice Homoeopathy 4 years Pre-medicine + 4 years MD in alternate medicine after passing 12 th grade.

In UK , MF(Home) (Lon) only after completing recognized MBBS allopathic degree + residency.

India is the only country allow people who do no go to school and study Homoeopathy through postal tuition with out any basic education. After that few colleges allow students with 10th gr to join Diploma in Homoeopathy medicines. Very recently some colleges take student with 12 th grade for their BHMS courses.

To practice homoeopathic medicines, the mis-conception is, only with symptoms any one can treat with trial and error, but in actual allopathic doctors having modern diagnostic skill with homoeopathic knowledge can treat patients very well. Presently very few Indian Homeopathic doctors practises in US and they charge as much as US $ 700 per consultation with a Homoeopathic prescription in NY. Their qualifications are MBBS, MD, MF(Hom) London, Ph.D(in Homoepathy) not mere BHMS.

Shame on the moderator

Shame!

The response given by this person who ironically calls himself a moderator is biased and offensive. Not contributing to this post as this was way back in 2010. But ppl like great guru need to educate themselves..before making sweeping comments against professionals(read homeopaths). Btw B in BHMS stands for Bachelors and not Diploma for starters..Complete your 10th grade first mr moderator.

Just fyi...3 of my sisters are qualified medical professionals MBBS, MDS and BHMS respectively...And so I know what I am talking about.

Nachi must learn how to read and understand English
Shame!

The response given by this person who ironically calls himself a moderator is biased and offensive. Not contributing to this post as this was way back in 2010. But ppl like great guru need to educate themselves..before making sweeping comments against professionals(read homeopaths). Btw B in BHMS stands for Bachelors and not Diploma for starters..Complete your 10th grade first mr moderator.

Just fyi...3 of my sisters are qualified medical professionals MBBS, MDS and BHMS respectively...And so I know what I am talking about.