H1 Transfer -RFE -Send reply to RFE - No update yet

H1questioner

Hi
I have applied for H1 transfer in 2006 Aug and got RFE, Our lawyer send all the documents that INS requested and INS received them on Jan 19th 2007.Current status now in online is as follows.

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On January 19, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Current processing dates as for today is Feb 13,2007 , not sure I come into this category or not.
Is anyone there in the same boat?
Anyone have any idea how long it takes..

H1B Extension - RFE submitted - waiting for approval

Did you try to contact USCIS to know the status? It's already been more than 60 days since they received your submission against RFE.
I applied for extension of my H1B in Oct 2006, received a very extensive RFE in Feb 2007, submitted all required documentation on April 28th. If you have still not received any response yet, I guess, I would not receive anything for another 3-4 months, at the least !

Hello Guys,
Please note my post with title : CSC H1B extension-After first 3 years, 220 days since filed

Mine is extension and yours are transfers. But basically it looks pretty clear that CSC is all messed up for now with its dates.

Dont know what to do. Just got to wait.
As of now I know there are atleast 4-5 of us (transfrs and extns ) that have RFE replied and waiting after the 60 days timeline. The last I called USCIS to enquire the officer said, it is 60 working days? and then asked me to call in another 30 days. This 16th it is 30 days and I am all set to call USCIS again.
Also I have emailed the USCIS regarding my case. Dont know if that will help or not.

Hey
How did you talk to INS officer ? I didn't find any option and voice message just read what is there in online? Can you please help if you could remember which choice you selected, what information we need to have to call them ?
Thankyou

I am in the same boat

Transferred my H1 in Oct 2006. Got RFE and replied it in Jan 14th and till then no updates. Status is case received and pending
Service center _ california

Transferred to another company in 2007 on Jan 21st.
Notice date is Jan 26th, 2007. Still no updates.
Case status is received and pending.

Its been more than 3 months.

Got an RFE today

I got an RFE today for my case. 7th Year extension. Had couple of updates last week - so I knew something was cooking with my case.

Receipt date: Jan 26th 2007
LUD 1: Jan 30 2007
LUD 2 : May 14 2007
LUD 3 : May 15 2007
RFE Received: May 22 2007

They want to know some details about my company. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to process the case after the RFE documents are sent?

I got an RFE today for my case. 7th Year extension. Had couple of updates last week - so I knew something was cooking with my case.

Receipt date: Jan 26th 2007
LUD 1: Jan 30 2007
LUD 2 : May 14 2007
LUD 3 : May 15 2007
RFE Received: May 22 2007

They want to know some details about my company. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to process the case after the RFE documents are sent?

As you can see the other posts in this thread, people are waiting from Jan 19 after they submitted the documents. I myself am waiting from May 11 2007 which nothing compared to Jan 14th. But some members in other thread got it approved in 4 days after they submitted the documents on Apr 20 2007. So I dont know what is going on.

I finally called INS yesterday and they asked me to wait for another 45 to 60 days to see the updated status in online so I don't have another choice rather than waiting :(