H1 B Visa stamp in Islamabad

hkhan1

Registered Users (C)
Is there any one from Pakistan who lately revalidated their H1B Visa in Islamabad, Pakistan, I want to know

1. How long it takes to schedule Interview with US Consulate now adays.

2. and how long it taking to get the Passport back after Visa stamp.

Please, need some input from those who have this experience in Islamabad.

Thanks.

Someone in my team had visa revalidating from islamabad earlier this year. It took him approx 10 weeks AFTER the appointment to get the passport back. They send the passport for "Administrative checking" which could last anywhere between 2 to 3months or even more in some cases.

My suggestion, get your things straigthen up with your employer. DSL is available in Major cities and you could work from home provided your employer supports this idea.

Getting Visa is Pakistan

Oh maan...

One more reason Musharaff should find Osama and kill that SOB..
see because of these assholes i mean alqaeda ...good honest Pakistani professionals have to wait for weeks to get their visa ...there are x numbers of countries mainly Muslims nations where if any non immigrants visa seekers ( man age 16 -45) now have to wait for weeks to get their USA visa...

what a shame those SOB terrorists... i have my own issues with them my office was in 23rd floor of WTC in NYC.. i know what it meant on sept 11th...

sorry Mr Khan , don't mean to insult your posting.. i understand your situation , can't you get the stamping from Canada ? if u r already in US ...
Thanks god we don't have to wait for visa in India , it's a drop box thing ...quite easy to get the passport stamped..

Gautom

Goutom, in summary what you said is...

Goutom, why dont you just come out and say it:

- being muslim sucks
- India is a better country than Pakistan

And bless the muslims around the world with your "flash-of-obviousness" wisdom.

Mr Labor Pain,
Truth hurts ...ha
Good that you have come into grips with the present world opinion on extremist mullahs ....DAH

it's an immigration forum, i am not going to waste space writing about SOB alqaeda types $%%^&&* ass &&&&&
peace

Well, the administrive checks are not only done in Pakistan, they are done now in India also for doubtful candidates. I apperared for visa in june and my application is sent for administrative checks by taking my finger prints. This has upset all my plans of returning back since I came here for a three weeks vacation.

Plz any guys from Pakistan provide me some information for the following points ..

[1] Are they taking finger prints ?

[2] And those who cleared the FBI check got visas after that or are they bugging even after that ?

I would really like to talk to someone personally, please send me a mail to dell22d@hotmail.com. Thanks.