H-1b transfer

H1 B transfer/Vermont

My RD was July 11, and am still waiting. Is this normal at the moment? Is there anyone out there with a longer waiting time?
Does anyone have any tips regarding an effective way to get in touch with ins vermont center's customer service? The phone line during normal business hours seems perpetually busy.

I need to make an overseas trip soon and am really worried.

Appreciate any help/suggestion.

sa1,

My lawyer said she never could get hold of a live person. She will be checking later on this week and hopefully has update.

Be patient.

Re: H1 B transfer/Vermont

Originally posted by sa1
My RD was July 11, and am still waiting. Is this normal at the moment? Is there anyone out there with a longer waiting time?
Does anyone have any tips regarding an effective way to get in touch with ins vermont center's customer service? The phone line during normal business hours seems perpetually busy.

I need to make an overseas trip soon and am really worried.

Appreciate any help/suggestion.
Hi I am in the same boat. My Rd June 15. I just came to know that INS has requested more info today.
I did get through by trying continuously for 10-15 mts at a time.
I dont know yet what info they have asked?
this is driving me crazy. Hope for the best and good luck:eek:

H1 change employer

I have been with my current emplyer for 11 months (6 months on OPT) now I would like to change the emplyer.

• How does the process work?
    How much does it cost?
    How long does it take?
    Is it true that you can start working immediately after you submit your application??

I don't want to let my current employer know until I know I can work with the new employer.

Thank you so much!
yuki:confused:

H-1 transfer related question

How much time is it taking lately for getting a receipt notice in hand?

Currently I am on a H1 with one employer. I intend to work for another soon. I-129 is being filed. I understand that a receipt notice all that takes for the new employer to let me work officially. Can any one tell me how long it is taking for the VSC to mail and for us to receive hardcopy notices, lately.

Thanks

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com