H-1B Transfer RFE

nav_h1b

H-1B Transfer RFE/ H1-B Denied after responding to RFE --Please Help

I have applied for an H1 Transfer and received an RFE. I have already started working for this company and is crucial for me to get this issue resolved.

Here is my brief history:
1. Came to US on Company A in September 2004
2. Moved to Company B in February 2005
3. Moved to Company C in January 2007
4. Returning to Company B and started working from January 2009, which filed for H1 Transfer and received this RFE.

The RFE had a number of things in it. To be in brief here is what they are asking:

From Company:
1. Current employment status of H-1B and L-1 employees: The company has to provide current employment status of all previously approved H-1B and/or L-1 employees.
2. Detailed description on projects that the beneficiary will be involved in, including estimated length of each project, the total number of employees who will participate in each project along with a statement of each person's educational background and a statement indicating whether or not the end products will be proprietary in nature.
3. State Quaterly Wage Reports for all employees for ALL FOUR QUARTERS IN 2007, and the FOUR QUARTERS IN 2008.
4. Federal Income Taxes for 2006 and 2007.
5. Notarized copy of Lease Agreement indicating the total square footage of the premises.
6. Floor Plan with photographs showing work stations, work area etc for all the number of employees the petetioner listed or intends to hire.
7. Photographs of Business Premises

From Me:
1. Pay records with previous employer for the three months prior to filing the present petetion.
2. Tax Documents (Individual Tax Returns) for the year 2006 and 2007.
3. Current Copy of I-94
4. Previous Copies of I-94
5. Passport Pages
6. Six Year Limit: Evidence of total time the beneficiary has been in any H or L immigrant status. Submit copies of all Form I-797A, Notice of Action, approval notices issued to the Beneficiary.

I have all the documents asked from me except for the previous copies of I-94. Would this be an issue?
Also for the Item "Evidence of total time the beneficiary has been in any H or L immigrant status", would submitting all the copies of I-797 will be sufficient?

Did anyone had a similar situation like me. Any advice on this would be great help.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I have posted the above question and this is my update. After submitting all the required documentation requested by USCIS, my company received a reply today from the USCIS that they are not approving the H1B. We have submitted all the required documentation, yet they did not approve it. The only option they provided is an appeal on the decision.

What are my chances of getting an H1B approved through the appeal process?
What are my options if that gets denied?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rg RFE - Answer

Hi

I faced same problem. Friend of mine replied company, with whom I filed H1 trasfer in premium processing. it got approved and I joined that company. advantage with this company is they have few internal projects and theit own product. So they are sucessful in getting H1 approval. I refered 4 of my friend who are in same problem, Every one h1 got approved with this compnay. if you want send me your details to emc.naresh@gmail.com.

I will forward to my company may be they can help u or i will reply with our resource manager details you can call them