H-1 tracker

I filed for my 7th year H-1B extension petition with USCIS on Feb 17th, 2007 in reguular process. Application was sent to California center and today (04/18/2007) I got email notification from USCIS that my application is approved and mailed.

Thanks! Arvind

9th year extension

I filed for my 7th year H-1B extension petition with USCIS on Feb 17th, 2007 in reguular process. Application was sent to California center and today (04/18/2007) I got email notification from USCIS that my application is approved and mailed.

Thanks! Arvind

We have filed h1/h4 extensions for 9th year with USCIS on March 23,2007. So based on your time line I can expect mine around May 23 rd.

Thanks for sharing ..

H1B Extension pending

My receipt date is Jan 26 2007. The status still says Pending. Anyone around the same date? Mine is a 7th year extension.

My date is Feb 8, 2007. 9the year extension with approved I140. 2 LUDS. First was on Feb 8, 2007. Last one was April 24, 2007. For both me (h1) and my wife (h4). NOt sure whats going on. almost everyone who applied in the same time frame, have gotten their approvals.

H1B - 8th Year Extension

I have applied H1B extension for 8th year on Nov 13, 2006 and I got RFE on March 22, and replied on April 22, how long it will take to clear and get the approval. My license got expired and I am not able to drive till I get the I-94 based on NJ DMV Rules,

Any one has any suggestions/clue....

Thanks
VeLuRu.

NJ-DL can be renewed with original receipt notice of H1B extension. I got it renewed from Eatontown MVC. they give for 8 months from the date of receipt notice. hope this helps.

H1-B - Extension
Receipt Date : March/05/2007
Notice Date : March/09/2007
Processing Type : Regular
Center : California
1st LUD:03/13/2007
2nd LUD:04/18/2007

NJ-DL can be renewed with original receipt notice of H1B extension. I got it renewed from Eatontown MVC. they give for 8 months from the date of receipt notice. hope this helps.

Thanks HPUser, if it works that could be great. Even my Lawyer gave me letter saying that from the day of my last H1B expired, I can legally stay and work for 240 day if we filed extension, eventhough they are not renewing...

my receipt date is jan 29 2007.the status still says pending.....same here

I wonder what's cooking at USCIS H1 Processing center. I have applied for my 8th year H1 extn. My RD is Jan 22, 2007. Still no news from USCIS. Funny thing is that my attorney received my dependent's H4 approval notice from USCIS, but no news about mine. Two enquiries sent by the attorney to USCIS requesting for status update resulted in absolutely no response. This is extremely frustrating :(. Since I have already booked tickets for my vacation, I'll probably have to go in for Premium Processing. Maybe this a conspiracy by USCIS to make more money :rolleyes:

What's going on with jan dates

I am waiting for my 9th year H1B extension and my receipt date is Jan11th, still WAITING :mad: In the website it says case recieved and pending. I have to travel for work can't decide wether I should go and wait out in India, what if I am gonna get any enquiries. I wonder weather they are going to ask for anything after 4 months? does anybody have any clue? Has anyone been approved with jan receipt date from california center?

H1 and H4 Extension

H1 and H4 extensions for the first time:

Filed Date: 03/07/2007
Receipt Date: 03/15/2007
Regular Processing in CSC
3 yr extension after I-140 approved

Got an RFE today

I got an RFE today for my case. 7th Year extension. Had couple of updates last week - so I knew something was cooking with my case.

Receipt date: Jan 26th 2007
LUD 1: Jan 30 2007
LUD 2 : May 14 2007
LUD 3 : May 15 2007
RFE Received: May 22 2007

They want to know some details about my company. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to process the case after the RFE documents are sent?

7 th year extension approved

Folks,

If this is of some help my - 7th year extension has been approved from CSC, just saw the email from CRIS.

Receipt date Jan 26th 2007 - H1 extension 7th year.

Good luck

H1B extention approved

My 3 year extention (since I cleared I-140) has been approved and I received the H1B hardcopy today.

The extention was filed on May 14th. It took about 2 months. However, USCIS website still says it's 'pending'.

My company is in Ohio however (for whatever reason) they filed in California center.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
KSLC

H1 Extension filed on June 19...still waiting

My company filed H1B extension on June 19th and its 3 months today and I have not yet recieved the approval...

anybody with the same issue ???

My husband's company applied for his 7th year H1B extension in Aug 2007. The case is still pending. The timeline shows 2 months for California. any body in the same boat? We are planning on leaving to india on Nov 16th and trying to see if we would be able to go. His prior H1 expired on Sept 2007. Please help!

H1-B 9th Year Extension filed

H1-B 9th Year Extension filed on October 29th, 2007. Comapny Check got cashed Yesterday. Got WAC-XXX.... Receipt Number. Receipt Notice on the way. CSCProcessing Time says 2 months. let's see What Happens?
This will be 3 year extension as I-140 approved in June, 2007.

My 3 year extention (since I cleared I-140) has been approved and I received the H1B hardcopy today.

The extention was filed on May 14th. It took about 2 months. However, USCIS website still says it's 'pending'.

My company is in Ohio however (for whatever reason) they filed in California center.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
KSLC