• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Guide how to Win a Green Card

Mat23lv

Hello guys, my name is Mat . I am a Green Card holder, I have won my GC a few years ago. And it costed for me a lot(time and money), so now I help other people to do everything right from first attempt. That's why I created a course "How to Win a Green Card Lottery". I described all process of getting a green card:

1) How to avoid Fraud;
2) Fill out an application + correct answers;
3) How to check the Win and what to do next;
4) What document do you need;
5) How to Adjust your Status if you are already y in the USA;

×××Link deleted. Don't replace it.×××

Also, if you have any questions you can ask and i will give you immediately answer

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, but you don't need to look for the information - everything is in one place + video. Also, i did everything about i am talking:) it means that it works. My personal opinion - time is more important then 25$. To find all of that you will need to spend hours.

Hello guys, my name is Mat . I am a Green Card holder, I have won my GC a few years ago. And it costed for me a lot(time and money), so now I help other people to do everything right from first attempt. That's why I created a course "How to Win a Green Card Lottery". I described all process of getting a green card:

1) How to avoid Fraud;

Don't hesitate to check in on Udemy: "udemy.com/green-card/?couponCode=launch01"

Also, if you have any questions you can ask and i will give you immediately answer
You are advertising commercial services on your personal website (which probably even are not very good) - your posting should be removed.

You are advertising commercial services on your personal website (which probably even are not very good) - your posting should be removed.
I have 15 customers during first hour after launching my course, it means that people need this, why are you trying to decided instead of other people ? you don't like it - you don't watch it.
Also, part of my course is free.

I have 15 customers during first hour after launching my course, it means that people need this, why are you trying to decided instead of other people ? you don't like it - you don't watch it.
You are the one coming here to advertise your commercial website for free... Pretty sure doing so you are not complying with the rules of this forum.

I agree, but you don't need to look for the information - everything is in one place + video. Also, i did everything about i am talking:) it means that it works. My personal opinion - time is more important then 25$. To find all of that you will need to spend hours.

What, you did both consular processing and aos?

Lol
Cos no one ever spent money needlessly. Like you did originally according to your first post. Trying to recoup the costs? :D
And you're registered as a business of course right? Being on a green card you need to be careful to be complying with all relevant laws, paying taxes etc.

All the information I needed I found on here and BritSimon's website ... certainly dont need to pay $25 for it

All the information I needed I found on here and BritSimon's website ... certainly dont need to pay $25 for it
So, show me please where says how to Adjust your Status if you have won a green card and you are in the US, or maybe information about an interview at USCIS office. I can continue this list...

And how I said some part of information in my course is free, so people can check it without reading million pages.

SusieQQQ, yes i am LCC, i know tax law pretty good. And how I said this course is for people who want to save time, why do you need to spend a few hours of looking and reading if you can spend 40 min and 24$ and get everything what you need ? Some people value their time.

It's very easy to understand is this course for you or not : this course for people who will never 'kill' a few hours to save 24$, that's why people use cars instead of walking, microwaves instead of ovens - it's time consumption solution.

And guys, I don't force no one to buy something, my course is 24 hours on market and I already have 7 sales for full price 49.99 and 7 sales with a discount for 24$. So, how you can see people need it! Buy it or not it's up to you!

p.s. My brother did AoS

Why don't you go with your LLC and offer your services on Google... If anybody pays you $25 they must be rather desperate indeed :D

Not only is he charging, but the informatiob, judging by the previews, is not even accurate.

For example the videos say you need pcc from any country you have lived, regardless of time there (incorrect). And if you want to adjust status, the first thing you do is go to the FO for a face to face meeting. (Yeah, that will sort it right out).

So, my advice, read this site, or my blog, and go spend the 25 bucks on something useful.

I'm editing out the link...

The AOS thread on here provides all that information and more. @Sm1smom updates it each year and provides tactile support to all AOS-ers throughout the process.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2016-aos-only.326148/

@Sm1smom's spreadsheet includes a detailed process flow and instructions.

All for free.

I admire the initiative, but you need to work on the execution. And I think it's flawed marketing to advertise this on a site where you have The Holy Trinity of DV (@Britsimon, @Sm1smom and @SusieQQQ) providing their advice daily and for free.

So, show me please where says how to Adjust your Status if you have won a green card and you are in the US, or maybe information about an interview at USCIS office. I can continue this list...

And how I said some part of information in my course is free, so people can check it without reading million pages.

SusieQQQ, yes i am LCC, i know tax law pretty good. And how I said this course is for people who want to save time, why do you need to spend a few hours of looking and reading if you can spend 40 min and 24$ and get everything what you need ? Some people value their time.

It's very easy to understand is this course for you or not : this course for people who will never 'kill' a few hours to save 24$, that's why people use cars instead of walking, microwaves instead of ovens - it's time consumption solution.

And guys, I don't force no one to buy something, my course is 24 hours on market and I already have 7 sales for full price 49.99 and 7 sales with a discount for 24$. So, how you can see people need it! Buy it or not it's up to you!

p.s. My brother did AoS

That's excellent. For you. Do you have a money back guarantee if someone buys your course and gets denied? You know, like those time saving devices you mention have if they don't work?

p.s. My brother did AoS

I must say this guy gave me a good laugh :D:D:D I feel sorry though for those who will fall for his guidance regarding DV based AOS process in particular, based on "his brother's experience" after initially claiming everything he's teaching is based on his own personal experience.

I must say this guy gave me a good laugh :D:D:D I feel sorry though for those who will fall for his guidance regarding DV based AOS process in particular, based on "his brother's experience" after initially claiming everything he's teaching is based on his own personal experience.

It will sadly be no laughing matter for those following his advice on certain matters and getting denied.

1) How to avoid Fraud;

×××Link deleted. Don't replace it.×××

I have all the information needed here, 4 great people supporting me, it took me a day to read all of Britsimon blogs, and I can honestly say that no one knows the ins and outs of Dv like himself. Then you have sussieqqq, mom and Emily. I Dont even have $25 for you, I'm saving it for my air ticket. Then when I get to usa, I will shout these 4 people breakfast.