Green Card thru Asylum

om532635

Registered Users (C)
I recently filed for my Green Card thru Asylum. Everything went fine. I received a receipt saying that my application was received. I also did the fingerprint. I thought I did everything right. When I checked the status of my case online last nite, it was saying that they sent me a letter to request more evidence or information. I have not received the letter yet but I am a bit worried. According to most people, the GC thru Asylum is usually easy and straithforward. What could it be about? can someone give me a hint? The documents I presented are the following The I 485, the Medical Record, the G 325A, the I 94 and the judge's letter showing that asylum was approved, the birth certificate, the pictures,( I was once charged with selling alcohol to a minor and the case was later dismissed) I sent the paperwork showing that it was dismissed. Isn't the application complete at this point?
Please hints
Thanks

Folks I just got the new request for additional evidence. Guess what? It is asking for the same stuff they asked the last time around. I don't understand what to give different that I did not give last time.
I am confused guys. Please help me out.

great news guys. I got in the mail my notice of approval. My green card is finally approved I am very happy and excited.

How long did it take from your fingerprints to getting GC?

What exactly did they ask you about first time? What did they ask you second time? I'm very interested. I have everything the same except I've got I 94 thru first interview and I don't have any police records? How did it take from your fingerprint appointment to get green card?