Green card soldiers died for adopted country

The link to the EO sheds no light on the issues discussed here--the INS meaning of active duty and foreign enlistment. You are the one sounding silly. The links I gave explain the two issues in very very simple English.

Even withou the AILA documentation, some of the INS links explain the points very clearly unless you do not understand simple english. It is written for the general public and legal stuff is kept to an absolute minimum.

Want to see the AILA stuff, do a FOIA request. But you will not have the mental capacity to understand the legal stuff since you cannot even read the simple things on the INS website. No hope at all.

You have utterly failed to provide a single source to back up your claims (not a name, let alone a link). All you know is to attack people (like the person who asked about Florida licenses as if you were the pope). You do not even understand basic INS language, too bad. Woes to people who relied on your suggestion.

Correct me if I am wrong. I think bilateral agreements allow nationals of certain countries (Philippines, the Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of the Marshall Islands among them, I think) to be enlisted in the United States armed forces. Those who serve for at least 12 years can be issued a special immigrant visa upon the recommendation of the Defense Department. I further believe that they qualify for special consideration for citizenship after immigrating. Do you know anything about that?

So now you are saying you might have been wrong and I might have been right?

BTW, I guess you did not figure out by doing an internet search if veterans have access to Commissary or not? Also, try to find out what kind of an electronic chipset do the Military IDs of Veterans have. Monday morning homework for you, kid (as you seem to have all the time in the world anyways). ;)