Green Card Not Received - Already > 4 Months From POE Date

rajababu101

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

First some details:---
Entered US in Dec-2014 second week (on Family based Permanent resident visa for spouse- CR1)

1. Current status from From ELIS:
Case Status is Optimized.
Case Details: In Progress
Status Date: Feb, 26, 2015

2. USCIS status For IOEXXXX number says:
My Card is being produced
On February 23, 2015, we began producing your new cardfor your Form OS155A
, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOEXXXX. We will mail your card to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Questions:

1. Why they take so much time to send card? (For 2 Months I am seeing this message)
2. As they are saying card is being produced means Every thing cleared?
3. I called them once they did not say anything new apart from what I see on USCIS website. I also talked to second tier officer and he said nothing new and he said that he will pass message to concerned department.

What to do next?

Regards

Hi,

First some details:---
Entered US in Dec-2014 second week (on Family based Permanent resident visa for spouse- CR1)

1. Current status from From ELIS:
Case Status is Optimized.
Case Details: In Progress
Status Date: Feb, 26, 2015

2. USCIS status For IOEXXXX number says:
My Card is being produced
On February 23, 2015, we began producing your new cardfor your Form OS155A
, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOEXXXX. We will mail your card to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Questions:

1. Why they take so much time to send card? (For 2 Months I am seeing this message)
2. As they are saying card is being produced means Every thing cleared?
3. I called them once they did not say anything new apart from what I see on USCIS website. I also talked to second tier officer and he said nothing new and he said that he will pass message to concerned department.

What to do next?

Regards

we are in same the boat, i came on 16 march, since then no other change or any information in my status, still stag on optimized and in progress,
which POE did u come,

we are in same the boat, i came on 16 march, since then no other change or any information in my status, still stag on optimized and in progress,
which POE did u come,

Hi guys, same boat as today July 21th. Did you guys receive your GC already?