green card and vaccinations

bob4321

Hi, this is my first post

my girlfriend and I are researching the procedure for a green card. We seem to understand everything but she has an issue with vaccinations. She doesn't feel comfortable at all getting vaccinations. She is from Ukraine and has had vaccinations when she was a kid but does not have her shot records.

Does anyone know if a green card can be obtained with out getting the vaccinations?

any information would be appreciated.
Thanks

Basically the answer to your question is No. She must have the vaccinations. There are a few of the vaccinations however which can be avoided if she had a particular infection in the past. I am talking about Measles and Chicken Pox. She needs to visit the USCIS certified doctor. If the doctor is in her home country Ukraine, then the doctor might know that perhaps all children born between XXXX and YYYY were given vaccinations even though there is no records. Some of the vaccinations can be eliminated by means of a test to determine if the anti-bodies are in her blood.

[/LEFi sent you private message although not sure it was sent as my inbox does not show any sent msg. if you do not receive it, could you let me know.​