• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Green Card 2016

Dangoura Matar

Bonjour à tous, je viens tout juste de s'inscrire dans ce forum et je compte sur votre aide. Je me suis inscrit à la carte verte 2016, je veux savoir quand aura lieu le tirage au sort de la carte verte 2016? Peut-on être parmi les Sélectionnés de la Green Card sans une photo d'identité Pour son inscription par exemple?
Merci d'avance

That's right, this is an English speaking forum. So post in English only if you require guidance.

Just to answer to your questions as I do speak french:
I imagine you are referring to DV2017, where you have submitted your details in October-November 2015 the results are on the 3 May 2016.

Now regarding your second question, you have to have a photo with white background as mentioned in their website, if not you have no chance to be selected.

PS:
if you don't understand english you can use google translate.

Last edited:
Just to answer to your questions as I do speak french:
I imagine you are referring to DV2017, where you have submitted your details in October-November 2015 the results are on the 3 May 2016.

Now regarding your second question, you have to have a photo with white background as mentioned in their website, if not you have no chance to be selected.

PS:
if you don't understand english you can use google translate.

We appreciate the effort you've taken to respond and answer the OP's questions but would rather you don't do so again in the future. The TOS on this site requires posts to be in English, if people posts in other languages and one or two people starts responding and answering their questions because they speak or understand those languages, that defeats the communal efforts of this forum.

And it further encourages them to keep making none English posts as evidenced by the OP's response following your answer and suggestion for him to use google translate in the future. The initial refusal to answer the question wasn't because some of us don't speak or understand French, it was simply complying with the TOS.