Got FP Notice

jaime00

Registered Users (C)
Asylum approval.. 07/98
Filed i-485 7/99... Recived date 7/99.. notice date 11/99
Got FP notice 7/28.. date on 8/16

I have a question..... If Reschedule my appointment for FP.. Does anyone know.. When would my new appointment come like how many weeks or months ??

Thanks..

Hi,

Great news! Did your online status change to reflect the mailing of the FP notice? Or did it remain the same?

Also, when did you recieve the actual notice - on 7/28 or after?

If you want my honest opinion, I'd say do not reschedule your FP notice. It may take a long time for them to reschedule another appointment. You've been waiting long enough to get your GC, why waste more time.

In my opinion try to make this FP appointment. As they say they will try to accomodate you some other time but the unerlying statement is that then you don't know when it will happen and this will further delay your process.

Regards,

--
For legal opinion consult a lawyer

Originally posted by LolaLi
Hi,

Great news! Did your online status change to reflect the mailing of the FP notice? Or did it remain the same?

Also, when did you recieve the actual notice - on 7/28 or after?

online it says that They mailed me Information regarding the processing... which i assume Fingerprinting.

I recieved notice on 8/4..

So does anyone know that if the date on my greencard.. Will start from date of fingerprinting ? .. Since I was told it is dated one year back.