Got a letter from ACS

GC Aspirer

Hi,
I got a letter from ACS stating that my qualifications are suitable for migration. Does it means that I have passed the points tests ? Or still there are chances of rejection? Also what do I have to do next?

Thanx

No Title

Points are not just dependent on ACS evaluation. It just makes your case more legitimate. You still needs points. I very rare that you are qulified by ACS and don\'t make up points.

This is only a first stage and you have to pass this to proceed to the next.

If you took the points test and made more than 70 you should very easily
get your migration application approved provided you are physically fit and
morally intact(i.e. no past offenses or police records)

I had applied with the Institue of Engineers for qualifications assesment and it took a month to hear back from
them and then approx 3 months for the migration approval.

-LV

No Title

Lakshmi Vempati and others.

Once the Application is approved, what type of documents the consulate gives us? And how long that permanent residance is Valid? Do we have to be in Australia within a year?

Help is appreciated.

Re: Aussi Migration

You will receive a letter from the Consulate and your passport will have a visa document pasted which
indicates you can enter and live in Australia indefinetly over a period of 5 yrs. There will be
a date before which you have to enter Australia usually 9-10 months from the date it was issued.

-LV

No Title

LV:

Thank you very much. That means one has to enter within that 9-10 month ? OR he/she will lose the permanent residancy is this true ?

I applied in Los Angelese and they asked for my passport.

Thanks

Document

I had send notarized copies of my bachelors degree, masters degree , marksheets, passport copes & reference letters from my employer. I have bachelors from India and Masters from Australia.

Someone please help

What is a good ASCO for a Network Engg (Cisco Equipment etc)
thanks in advance

Re: Aussie Immigration

From what I understand you can enter Australia before the date given in your visa and come back to US (
or whereever you are living). Unlike US, Australia does not require a person to stay atleast 180 days in a year
if you are a migrant, so you have essentially 5 yrs to decide whether you would like to move there or not.
Actually make that3 yrs. Since if you do decide to move, you have to have lived there 2 yrs before you can
apply for citizen ship. They give visa extensions only based on circumstances. This is
my understanding. Don\'t take my word for it! You will have to verify with the proper authorities
or speak to a lawyer who has more understanding of Australia law.

LV

English Test

Do We need get proof of English Test before submitting the Application? How to get it? Anybody has any idea?

Thanks

How long did it take?

Hi how long did it take before they asked u for your passport i mean from the date of application till the time they sent u an approval.
And what else did they ask in the time when it was being processed..

Thnx Much

need help in ACS application supporting documnts

hi all
i want to apply for ACS and done my Mcs from pakistan need help in detail reference latter format and expirience letter format. and if any body knows the action they took after lodging an ACS application do they used to do visit the employer or not.

Hi,
I got a letter from ACS stating that my qualifications are suitable for migration. Does it means that I have passed the points tests ? Or still there are chances of rejection? Also what do I have to do next?

Thanx

Dear Please tell me which documents have you sent to ACS ? specially what was included in reference letter ?
how many referance letters were there ?

Documents sent to ACS

Hi,

Thanx

Dear Please tell me which documents have you sent to ACS ? specially what was included in reference letter ?
how many referance letters were there ?
Thanks in advance:p

Same Questions after 2 years

hi all
i want to apply for ACS and done my Mcs from pakistan need help in detail reference latter format and expirience letter format. and if any body knows the action they took after lodging an ACS application do they used to do visit the employer or not.

I have the same questions you asked 2 years before, as I am from Quetta, Pakistan, I think you can guide me for ACS's Reference letter and other formilites for Australian Visa 175.
I have done MCS in 2004 , having 4 years experiance as Network Administrator.
Thanks in advance.:)