Good Conduct Certificate FOR (read FOR) NJ State HELP!!!!!!!!!

GChelp123

Registered Users (C)
Good Conduct Certificate FOR NJ State HELP!!!!!!!!!

I have received a unique request form the Buffalo Consultate, that I submit FBI finger prints (updated), PCC from India + NJ State.

When I get a clearance from FBI, doesn't that mean that I'm cleared for NJ State also. Why they are asking for a separate certificate from NJ state (of course I mentioned NJ address but I have mentioned addresses from other states too).

Does anybody are/were in this situation? what has been done to resolve. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
GChelp123 said:
I have received a unique request form the Buffalo Consultate, that I submit FBI finger prints (updated), PCC from India + NJ State.

When I get a clearance from FBI, doesn't that mean that I'm cleared for NJ State also. Why they are asking for a separate certificate from NJ state (of course I mentioned NJ address but I have mentioned addresses from other states too).

Does anybody are/were in this situation? what has been done to resolve. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Finally figured it out.

Need to contact Division of State Police, Trenton NJ @ 1-609-882-2000 (ask for good conduct or criminal history record). Find out more here.

Just thought to post a reply... :)

GChelp123 said:
Finally figured it out.

Need to contact Division of State Police, Trenton NJ @ 1-609-882-2000 (ask for good conduct or criminal history record). Find out more here.

Just thought to post a reply... :)

If you have lived in any of these states (Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico), then you would need a separate clearance apart from FBI. See attachment for more info (received from Canadian Consulate, Buffalo). Your states information could be out-of-date; it's a good idea to verify by calling the listed phone number. In my case the new fee was $30.00 but listed as $25.00, so be careful and use the info at your own discretion.

Last edited by a moderator: