1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to a discussion by Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna in the November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified when new updates are posted.

Good Conduct Certificate FOR (read FOR) NJ State HELP!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by GChelp123, Sep 13, 2006.

1. GChelp123

GChelp123 Registered Users (C)

Good Conduct Certificate FOR NJ State HELP!!!!!!!!!

I have received a unique request form the Buffalo Consultate, that I submit FBI finger prints (updated), PCC from India + NJ State.

When I get a clearance from FBI, doesn't that mean that I'm cleared for NJ State also. Why they are asking for a separate certificate from NJ state (of course I mentioned NJ address but I have mentioned addresses from other states too).

Does anybody are/were in this situation? what has been done to resolve. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2006
  2. GChelp123

Finally figured it out.

Need to contact Division of State Police, Trenton NJ @ 1-609-882-2000 (ask for good conduct or criminal history record). Find out more here.

Just thought to post a reply... :)

3. GChelp123

If you have lived in any of these states (Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico), then you would need a separate clearance apart from FBI. See attachment for more info (received from Canadian Consulate, Buffalo). Your states information could be out-of-date; it's a good idea to verify by calling the listed phone number. In my case the new fee was $30.00 but listed as $25.00, so be careful and use the info at your own discretion.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2006